Top Dems: ‘Abolish ICE’ – As Nation Reels in Horror at Trump’s Mass Family Separation
What do New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) have in common with nearly 20 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents?
They all think ICE should be disbanded and its work handled by a different, more capable agency.
“ICE’s time has come and gone,” de Blasio told WNYC’s Brian Lehrer in an interview Friday morning.
“We should abolish ICE,” he added. “We should create something better, something different.”
Last week, a group of 19 special agents who oversee ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations unit sent a letter…
Featured image courtesy of Getty Embeds.
- Trump is Stressing Americans Out — And it’s Causing Problems for Industry
- Want to Ensure a Blue Wave Election? Read This.
- Authorities Fear Reality TV Star Rapist Had Hundreds of Victims (VIDEO)
- Shocking Atrocities Lead to DOJ Probe of DEA’s War on Drugs
- Toxic Waste Leaks in Hurricane Aftermath Caused by Gutting of Environmental Protections
- Kavanaugh’s Youth Doesn’t Excuse His Alleged Crimes, Declares Criminal Justice Expert