Top Dems: ‘Abolish ICE’ – As Nation Reels in Horror at Trump’s Mass Family Separation
What do New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) have in common with nearly 20 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents?
They all think ICE should be disbanded and its work handled by a different, more capable agency.
“ICE’s time has come and gone,” de Blasio told WNYC’s Brian Lehrer in an interview Friday morning.
“We should abolish ICE,” he added. “We should create something better, something different.”
Last week, a group of 19 special agents who oversee ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations unit sent a letter…
Featured image courtesy of Getty Embeds.
- ‘Utter Loss of Shame’ – President Obama Appears to Criticize Trump in Speech
- Gun Nut Russian who Asked Trump About Russian Sanctions was Just Charged with Being a Spy
- Watch Russian President Putin’s Stunning Admission of Aiding Trump’s Campaign on Live TV
- Twitter Explodes With Anger After Trump Commits Treason on Live TV
- ‘Treason Summit’, ‘Traitor’ Hashtags Trend After Trump Puckers Up for Putin’s Posterior
- Blue Sunday: An Open Letter To Reasonable Trump Voters