Top Dems: ‘Abolish ICE’ – As Nation Reels in Horror at Trump’s Mass Family Separation
What do New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) have in common with nearly 20 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents?
They all think ICE should be disbanded and its work handled by a different, more capable agency.
“ICE’s time has come and gone,” de Blasio told WNYC’s Brian Lehrer in an interview Friday morning.
“We should abolish ICE,” he added. “We should create something better, something different.”
Last week, a group of 19 special agents who oversee ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations unit sent a letter…
Featured image courtesy of Getty Embeds.
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment