Birds of a Feather: Perv-In-Chief Trump Gives Roy Moore Most Enthusiastic Endorsement Yet
In a Caps Lock Tweet, Donald Trump Threw The Full Weight of the White House Behind Accused Pedophile Roy Moore
A week that saw “The Silence Breakers” named Time’s Persons of the Year for speaking out against institutionalized sexual harassment and three federal legislators announce their resignation due to past claims and accusations of treating women improperly is ending in quite a surreal way. In a Friday morning tweet, President Donald Trump offered an indisputable, transparent endorsement of Roy Moore for the Alabama Senate seat, leaving nothing open for interpretation.
LAST thing the Make America Great Again Agenda needs is a Liberal Democrat in Senate where we have so little margin for victory already. The Pelosi/Schumer Puppet Jones would vote against us 100% of the time. He’s bad on Crime, Life, Border, Vets, Guns & Military. VOTE ROY MOORE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2017
Moore has been accused by nine different women — all significantly younger than him — of sexual misconduct. One of the first women to allege impropriety, Leigh Corfman, was only fourteen years old when she said she was molested by then-32-year-old Moore. According to Corman:
(Moore) took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.
“I wanted it over with–I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.
The other eight share similar stories, and ages as well. Wendy Miller was 16 when Moore asked her out on a date. Debbie Wesson Gibson was 17. Gloria Thacker Deason was 18. Beverly Young Nelson, only 15 when Moore was alleged to have grabbed her breasts. Gena Richardson was barely 18 when she claims Moore forcibly kissed her in a parking lot. Kelly Harrison Thorp was 17 when he confronted her. Becky Gray and Tina Johnson were in their twenties but were still subjected to Moore’s “creepy” behavior.
One sitting Republican Senator, Jeff Flake (AZ), was so disturbed by the numerous credible allegations against Moore that he made a campaign donation to his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.
Unfortunately, None of this matters to Trump, who has his own questionable background with sexual misconduct.
Donald Trump has had no problem criticizing Democrats or members of the media for alleged abusive sexual behavior. But he’s purposefully dismissive of the accusations hovering over the Alabama Republican. Sadly, there’s every reason to believe the president simply doesn’t care, given his own track record with both sexual assault and inappropriate behavior.
- He was caught on tape during an “Access Hollywood” shoot discussing how he forces himself on women.
- He was alleged to make inappropriate remarks, classifying women by their genitalia, in an issue of Maxim Golf magazine.
- Kristen Anderson alleges that he forced his hand up her skirt in the 1990s.
- A teenage beauty contestant, Mariah Billado, says he purposely stormed into her changing room while she was undressed in 1997. Something Trump himself admitted to making a habit of, on Howard Stern’s radio show.
- Former model Lisa Boyne claims that Trump looked up models’ skirts and commented on their undergarments and genitals during a 1996 dinner.
- Rachel Cooks says that she was trapped in an elevator by Trump, who forcibly kissed her in 2005.
- Former pageant participant Tasha Dixon shared an experience similar to Boyne’s.
- Jessica Drake echoes Cooks’ claim about his propensity for forced kissing.
- Jill Harth, a business consultant, says Trump “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress“
- He told radio host Howard Stern that his own daughter, Ivanka Trump, was “a piece of ass”
And that barely scratches the surface of the accusations against the 45th President. So it should come as no surprise that he thinks sexual assault and behavior that appears to be pedophilia doesn’t disqualify a candidate in his mind. After all, what’s child sexual abuse when you can shore up another vote to massively enrich your business and family?
Photo Credit: Getty Images News
- Giuliani’s BS: Trump-Russia Probe Deadline ‘Made Up’ — White House Panicking
- Looming Constitutional Crisis: ‘Dr. Evil’ Trump is Attacking The Pillars of Democracy
- IBM Started Laying off Older Workers Without Disclosure, so a Federal Watchdog Took a Closer Look
- The Schlossberg Case Proves the Resistance is Winning the War Against Deplorable MAGA-ots
- Look Around: Nobody Plays the Race and Gender Cards Like a Conservative Does
- The BBC Just Needed One Epic Royal Wedding Photo to Brilliantly Troll Trump into Oblivion
Ed Hanratty is a Reverb Press contributor and freelance political journalist. A lifelong New Jerseyan, he prides himself on having just enough Garden State sarcasm and skepticism to keep his bleeding heart in check. Keep up with Ed’s work and random ramblings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the links below…but not Snapchat — that’s where he’s decided to draw the social media line. (For Now)