BREAKING: Trump Caught Using Picture From Obama’s Inauguration On His Official Twitter Account
Today, Barack Obama officially left the presidential Twitter account, transitioning it over to now President Donald Trump. Social media played an integral part in both of Obama and Trump’s campaigns, and will continue to grow as a tool as the country becomes more technologically advanced.
In contrast to Trump’s official account, which is still releasing Tweets as we speak, the @POTUS one has no posts yet. This is both surprising and unsurprising given Trump’s past rhetoric, but perhaps he is finally realizing that the Leader of the Free World should act more professional.
But perhaps the most interesting thing to come out of this account is Trump’s choice of a background picture. At the moment it is a generic American flag, but not too long ago, it was actually a photo from President Obama’s 2009 Inauguration. A user by the name of Adam Pash luckily caught the evidence:
— Adam Pash (@adampash) January 20, 2017
Now, we understand that there could have been a mishap during the Twitter transition between the two administrations. However, this is what Obama’s last two cover photos looked like:
As readers can see, neither of them look anything like the Inaugural picture that President Trump chose, leading us to assume that it he (or his team) deliberately picked it.
Given how much smaller the turnout for Trump’s Inauguration was compared to Obama’s, combined with Trump’s penchant for jealousy, it makes sense that he would try and pull a stunt like this. After all, it is not like his hardcore supporters would be able to put two and two together.
Image a screen capture from the @POTUS account by user Adam Pash
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment