Parkland Survivors Hit the Road to Register Voters
The Parkland students — survivors of a February mass shooting in Florida — brought their activism to Los Angeles this week as they try to maintain momentum in their push for greater gun control at the local and national level.
The students, part of a recently formed organization called March for Our Lives, are on a bus tour…
Featured image via LA Times/Youtube.
- Truth Tellers are a Force for Good — It’s Time to Empower Them
- “Deadnamed” – How Four Murdered Transgender Women Continue to Be Disrespected in Death
- “Get out of My Room!” Unite the Right Leader Humiliated by Furious Father in Live Videocast
- Sarah Sanders ‘sorry’ for lying about jobs to smear President Obama
- When Pipeline Companies Ignore Environmental Rules, Trump’s Government Drops the Rules
- Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons