Obviously Guilty AF Cohen Just Took the 5th — What Trump Said About That Is Mind Blowing
Michael Cohen Takes the 5th
What can I say about Trump’s longtime personal lawyer taking the 5th Amendment that the rest of the media isn’t saying already? Not much. CNN handled that pretty well here:
Sure, I can point out – as Stephanie Clifford’s (aka Stormy Daniels) lawyer Micheal Avenetti did – that when Trump said aboard Air Force One that reporters should forward their questions about the matter of the $130,000 payoff of hush money just before the looming election, and whether it was illegal, to Cohen, having Cohen then take the 5th is almost the same as the President taking the fifth.
Segment starts at 23 minutes & 19 seconds.
And I guess I should point out that in 1990 Donald Trump took the 5th to avoid answering 97 different questions during a divorce proceeding.
Instead, I’m going to let The Donald do most of the talking for once. I think you might be surprised by what he has had to say about taking the 5th. But then again, given this guy’s many issues with facts and truth, you might not be…
Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 19, 2017
Oh, and let’s not forget, this isn’t the first pleading the 5th to come from the Trump White House. Even Mr. “Lock Her Up” took the 5th…
- IBM Started Laying off Older Workers Without Disclosure, so a Federal Watchdog Took a Closer Look
- The Schlossberg Case Proves the Resistance is Winning the War Against Deplorable MAGA-ots
- Look Around: Nobody Plays the Race and Gender Cards Like a Conservative Does
- The BBC Just Needed One Epic Royal Wedding Photo to Brilliantly Troll Trump into Oblivion
- The NRA Just Blamed School Shootings on the News Covering School Shootings
- Breaking Exclusive: Santa Fe School Attacker Motive, Identity Revealed
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.