No Charges for “Stand Your Ground” Gunman Who Killed Father of 3 Over Parking Space
A 47-year-old man in Clearwater, Florida who shot and killed a father of three during a heated dispute over a parking space will not face any criminal charges. Even though there is surveillance video that clearly shows how Michael Drejka, 47, shot Markeis McGlockton, 28, in the chest the gunman is protected by the state’s “stand your ground” law, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said.
The shooting “is within the…
Featured image via ABC Action News/Youtube.
- When Pipeline Companies Ignore Environmental Rules, Trump’s Government Drops the Rules
- Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons
- At “Unite The Right 2,” Anti-Fascists Own Streets As Racists Prove What Pathetic Cowards They Are
- Kellyanne Conway can’t name a single black West Wing staffer
- Bones, Brutal Heat, Rarely any Drugs, a Child with a Tumor – A Day With The Border Patrol
- Did Monsanto Cause Blood Cancer? The Relationship is Trickier Than You’d Think