FBI Raid on Trump’s Lawyer Targeted ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Tape Records
The FBI is digging into trump’s lawyer’s files
On Monday, FBI agents raided Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen’s offices following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller. At the time, the media was told that the raid was conducted for the purposes of finding any records pertaining to payments made to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels).
However, a breaking report from The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman, Matt Apuzzo, and Michael S. Schmidt and has revealed that the law enforcement officials were also seeking documents related to the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, where Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women, as host Billy Bush laughed along, as well as whether or not Cohen tried to suppress any damaging information that would hurt Trump’s chances of winning the 2016 presidential election.
Cohen’s own lawyer, Stephen Ryan, has reiterated his previous claims of seeing the raids as nothing more than “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.”
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment