FBI Raid on Trump’s Lawyer Targeted ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Tape Records
The FBI is digging into trump’s lawyer’s files
On Monday, FBI agents raided Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen’s offices following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller. At the time, the media was told that the raid was conducted for the purposes of finding any records pertaining to payments made to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels).
However, a breaking report from The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman, Matt Apuzzo, and Michael S. Schmidt and has revealed that the law enforcement officials were also seeking documents related to the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, where Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women, as host Billy Bush laughed along, as well as whether or not Cohen tried to suppress any damaging information that would hurt Trump’s chances of winning the 2016 presidential election.
Cohen’s own lawyer, Stephen Ryan, has reiterated his previous claims of seeing the raids as nothing more than “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.”
- GOP Pollster Admits “We’ve Lost” as 2 in 3 Americans See Through Tax Scam Spin
- Trump’s Attorney General Seeks to Jail Domestic Abuse Refugees Indefinitely, Without Trial
- As HUD Sought to Jack Up Rents on Poor, Carson Gave Big Money Jobs to Loyalists
- The NRA is Bleeding to Death — Republicans Will Have to Settle for “Thoughts and Prayers”
- Trump is Stressing Americans Out — And it’s Causing Problems for Industry
- Want to Ensure a Blue Wave Election? Read This.