FBI Raid on Trump’s Lawyer Targeted ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Tape Records
The FBI is digging into trump’s lawyer’s files
On Monday, FBI agents raided Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen’s offices following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller. At the time, the media was told that the raid was conducted for the purposes of finding any records pertaining to payments made to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels).
However, a breaking report from The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman, Matt Apuzzo, and Michael S. Schmidt and has revealed that the law enforcement officials were also seeking documents related to the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, where Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women, as host Billy Bush laughed along, as well as whether or not Cohen tried to suppress any damaging information that would hurt Trump’s chances of winning the 2016 presidential election.
Cohen’s own lawyer, Stephen Ryan, has reiterated his previous claims of seeing the raids as nothing more than “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.”
- This Illegal Lumber Industry Is Growing Right Under Our Noses — But We Can Chop It Down
- Pro Life? Startling Report Reveals Trump Policies Threaten the Lives of Newborn Babies
- Shocking Fox News Poll Finds Americans are Sick AF of Trump’s BS, Ready for Impeachment
- BREAKING: Trump’s VA Pick Withdraws Nomination After More Reckless Drinking Allegations Surface
- Obviously Guilty AF Cohen Just Took the 5th — What Trump Said About That Is Mind Blowing
- French President Gets Huge, Super Long Standing Ovation from Republicans After Slamming Trumpism