‘FUCK TRUMP!’ – Watch Celebs Cheer Wildly As DeNiro Destroys Trump in Just Two Words
“I’m gonna say one thing…”
That was how legendary superstar actor Robert DeNiro began his short, powerful speech at the Tony Awards that got the luminaries of Hollywood and Broadway on their feet and cheering wildly in 3 seconds flat.
And the crowd goes wild!
Then, mocking Trump’s own pattern of openly defining the buzzwords used to attack his enemies (ala “very fake news“), DeNiro rebranded his attack on Trump:
“It’s no longer ‘down with Trump’, it’s fuck Trump!”
And yes, Mr. President. He’s talking to you.
Featured image via Youtube.
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Eliminate Homelessness, but the Problem Goes Beyond Economics
- Top GOP Senator on Judiciary Committee Lashes Out Over Kavanaugh Accuser’s Privacy
- Aiding and Abetting: House GOP Blocks Bill to Reveal Trump, Putin Documents
- Breaking: Manafort Cut a Deal with Mueller, Will Plead Guilty
- Capitol Hill Abuzz with Whispers About Kavanaugh Whistleblower As FBI Called In
- Fox “News” Just Glossed Over Trump’s Heinous Death Toll Lie Without Fact Checking