‘FUCK TRUMP!’ – Watch Celebs Cheer Wildly As DeNiro Destroys Trump in Just Two Words
“I’m gonna say one thing…”
That was how legendary superstar actor Robert DeNiro began his short, powerful speech at the Tony Awards that got the luminaries of Hollywood and Broadway on their feet and cheering wildly in 3 seconds flat.
And the crowd goes wild!
Then, mocking Trump’s own pattern of openly defining the buzzwords used to attack his enemies (ala “very fake news“), DeNiro rebranded his attack on Trump:
“It’s no longer ‘down with Trump’, it’s fuck Trump!”
And yes, Mr. President. He’s talking to you.
Featured image via Youtube.
- America’s Biggest Problem Isn’t Trump: It’s Trumpism – And That Can’t Be Impeached.
- Sarah Huckabee-Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant – Uses White House Account for Revenge
- Shocking Study Shows Sparse Connection between Gun Deaths and Mental Health Care
- ‘Shame, Shame’ – Chanting Children, Clergy Occupy Senate to Close Trump’s ‘Baby Jails’
- Inside the Desperate Fight between Teachers and the Alt-Right Infestation of the Internet
- Immigrant Children Stripped, Tortured by ‘Malicious and Sadistic’ Racist Guards at Defacto Prison
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.