‘FUCK TRUMP!’ – Watch Celebs Cheer Wildly As DeNiro Destroys Trump in Just Two Words
“I’m gonna say one thing…”
That was how legendary superstar actor Robert DeNiro began his short, powerful speech at the Tony Awards that got the luminaries of Hollywood and Broadway on their feet and cheering wildly in 3 seconds flat.
And the crowd goes wild!
Then, mocking Trump’s own pattern of openly defining the buzzwords used to attack his enemies (ala “very fake news“), DeNiro rebranded his attack on Trump:
“It’s no longer ‘down with Trump’, it’s fuck Trump!”
And yes, Mr. President. He’s talking to you.
Featured image via Youtube.
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment