BREAKING: Trump Lawyer Cohen Linked to GOP Donor’s Affair Cover-up Payoff
Another “family values” Republican tried to hide an affair with Cohen’s help
In a breaking report from The Wall Street Journal, information has come out regarding a deal Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, negotiated in late 2017 between a former Playboy model and a Republican entrepreneur.
The woman, whose name has been kept anonymous, was allegedly impregnated by the Deputy Finance Chairman of the RNC, Ellioitt Broidy, during an affair. For a lump sum of $1.6 million, the model agreed not to reveal her relationship with Broidy.
A spokesman for Broidy has released a public statement acknowledging the report as true:
“I acknowledge I had a consensual relationship with a Playboy Playmate. At the end of our relationship, this woman shared with me that she was pregnant. She alone decided that she did not want to continue with the pregnancy and I offered to help her financially during this difficult period.”
There are a lot of controversial aspects surrounding this event, from Broidy being married at the time to the implied abortion this top Republican indirectly funded.
However, because this shows that Cohen had experience in handling a private hush-money deal of this size, and that he was handling deals like this for top Republicans. Considering all the controversies and questions surrounding Stormy Daniels and her off-the-books relationship with Trump, the FBI’s raid of Cohen’s office may find more than anyone bargained for.
- Putin had a Despicably Brilliant Strategy to Out Negotiate “Art of the Deal” Trump
- IN THE MOMENT: Papa John’s Founder Banned from Company’s Offices
- Indicting Russians Was Even More Clever Than You Think — Even if They’re Never Tried
- ‘We Sit on Oceans of Data’ – How Health Insurers are Violating Your Privacy and Raising Rates
- ‘Utter Loss of Shame’ – President Obama Appears to Criticize Trump in Speech
- Gun Nut Russian who Asked Trump About Russian Sanctions was Just Charged with Being a Spy