Breaking: Manafort Cut a Deal with Mueller, Will Plead Guilty
Paul Manafort is expected to plead guilty Friday to criminal charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller related to his work for a Russia-aligned political party in the Ukraine.
Mueller has scheduled a plea hearing for 11 a.m. EST Friday after filing a new superseding criminal indictment against Manafort that reduced the charges against President Trump’s ex-campaign chairman from a total of seven counts to just two: conspiracy against the U.S., and…
- GOP Pollster Admits “We’ve Lost” as 2 in 3 Americans See Through Tax Scam Spin
- Trump’s Attorney General Seeks to Jail Domestic Abuse Refugees Indefinitely, Without Trial
- As HUD Sought to Jack Up Rents on Poor, Carson Gave Big Money Jobs to Loyalists
- The NRA is Bleeding to Death — Republicans Will Have to Settle for “Thoughts and Prayers”
- Trump is Stressing Americans Out — And it’s Causing Problems for Industry
- Want to Ensure a Blue Wave Election? Read This.