Breaking Exclusive: Santa Fe School Attacker Motive, Identity Revealed
Reverb Press has learned through a confidential source that the terrorist student who carried out the shotgun attack, which also involved some improvised explosive devices (IED’s) which were discovered, and killed at least nine students and one teacher in Santa Fe, Texas at Santa Fe High School, was, according to our source, a well liked player on the football team, and recently broke up with his girlfriend.
New reporting from the Associated Press confirms our source’s information that the student was a football player, 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who played on the school’s Junior Varsity Football team, and was also a member of a dance squad at a local Greek Ortodox church.
A woman reached at a phone number for the Pagourtziz family declined comment to the AP, saying “give us our time now, thank you.”
The suspect is now in police custody, and according to reporting by CNN, is wounded.
This is a breaking story. More details to come as we learn them.
Watch CBC coverage of the attack:
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment