Breaking Exclusive: Santa Fe School Attacker Motive, Identity Revealed
Reverb Press has learned through a confidential source that the terrorist student who carried out the shotgun attack, which also involved some improvised explosive devices (IED’s) which were discovered, and killed at least nine students and one teacher in Santa Fe, Texas at Santa Fe High School, was, according to our source, a well liked player on the football team, and recently broke up with his girlfriend.
New reporting from the Associated Press confirms our source’s information that the student was a football player, 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who played on the school’s Junior Varsity Football team, and was also a member of a dance squad at a local Greek Ortodox church.
A woman reached at a phone number for the Pagourtziz family declined comment to the AP, saying “give us our time now, thank you.”
The suspect is now in police custody, and according to reporting by CNN, is wounded.
This is a breaking story. More details to come as we learn them.
Watch CBC coverage of the attack:
- Sarah Huckabee-Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant – Uses White House Account for Revenge
- Shocking Study Shows Sparse Connection between Gun Deaths and Mental Health Care
- ‘Shame, Shame’ – Chanting Children, Clergy Occupy Senate to Close Trump’s ‘Baby Jails’
- Inside the Desperate Fight between Teachers and the Alt-Right Infestation of the Internet
- Immigrant Children Stripped, Tortured by ‘Malicious and Sadistic’ Racist Guards at Defacto Prison
- ‘Trust in our God’ – Trump and the War of Christian Ideas
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.