Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons
Journalist Alex Rubenstein, a Washington, D.C. based reporter who was once arrested while covering the Trump Inauguration (ironically, for RT America, the American wing of Russian state TV Russia Today) managed to get Jason Kessler, the organizer of Sunday’s sputtering hate-fest, on camera and ask what I think is the most important question of the Unite the Right sequel, “why are you celebrating the murder of Heather Heyer?”
Pointing out that Heyer was murdered by a neo-nazi terrorist who drove a car into a crowd of people counter-protesting against Nazis, a year before to the day, Rubenstein asked that most obvious of questions.
And we must ask ourselves a similar question… Why are we allowing terrorists to celebrate their attacks? Will Al Qaeda want to hold a march on September 11th, next? Does this cross the line of “free speech”? Is this really what the Founding Fathers meant by “peaceably assembled”?
Related: At “Unite The Right 2,” Anti-Fascists Own Streets As Racists Prove What Pathetic Cowards They Are
Of course, they showed themselves to be pathetic cowards, anyhow. As Kessler did too, in reaction to Rubenstein’s question. Instead of having the guts to answer such a tough question, the moral midget Kessler showed his low ethical stature by giving Rubenstein a look he described as “stupefied”, and then ordering “his goons”, as Rubenstein put it, to “keep this guy back.”
And that tells us everything we need to know about that creepy little coward.
Watch the defining exchange:
— Alex Rubinstein (@RealAlexRubi) August 12, 2018
Featured image via Twitter.
- Truth Tellers are a Force for Good — It’s Time to Empower Them
- “Deadnamed” – How Four Murdered Transgender Women Continue to Be Disrespected in Death
- “Get out of My Room!” Unite the Right Leader Humiliated by Furious Father in Live Videocast
- Sarah Sanders ‘sorry’ for lying about jobs to smear President Obama
- When Pipeline Companies Ignore Environmental Rules, Trump’s Government Drops the Rules
- Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons