BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
After YET ANOTHER mass shooting attack, this time at Stoneman-Douglas High School in Parkland Florida last week, students around the nation are protesting the galling lack of action by the federal government, states, and municipalities, despite attack after attack.
PLEASE HELP US GET THE TRUTH OUT – SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
One of the most striking actions took place Monday, directly in front of the White House. Right where President Trump, who is the darling of the National Rifle Association, can see it out his window.
And you can see it in the video window, below:
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) February 19, 2018
- IBM Started Laying off Older Workers Without Disclosure, so a Federal Watchdog Took a Closer Look
- The Schlossberg Case Proves the Resistance is Winning the War Against Deplorable MAGA-ots
- Look Around: Nobody Plays the Race and Gender Cards Like a Conservative Does
- The BBC Just Needed One Epic Royal Wedding Photo to Brilliantly Troll Trump into Oblivion
- The NRA Just Blamed School Shootings on the News Covering School Shootings
- Breaking Exclusive: Santa Fe School Attacker Motive, Identity Revealed
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.