BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
After YET ANOTHER mass shooting attack, this time at Stoneman-Douglas High School in Parkland Florida last week, students around the nation are protesting the galling lack of action by the federal government, states, and municipalities, despite attack after attack.
PLEASE HELP US GET THE TRUTH OUT – SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
One of the most striking actions took place Monday, directly in front of the White House. Right where President Trump, who is the darling of the National Rifle Association, can see it out his window.
And you can see it in the video window, below:
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) February 19, 2018
- 2 Ways The Russian Spy Scandal Might Bring Down the NRA – And 1 Reason it Might Not
- If You’re Wondering Why Trump Hasn’t Been Impeached, Read This
- Putin had a Despicably Brilliant Strategy to Out Negotiate “Art of the Deal” Trump
- IN THE MOMENT: Papa John’s Founder Banned from Company’s Offices
- Indicting Russians Was Even More Clever Than You Think — Even if They’re Never Tried
- ‘We Sit on Oceans of Data’ – How Health Insurers are Violating Your Privacy and Raising Rates
Edward Lynn is the Editor in Chief of Reverb Press. More posts by Edward Lynn.
All opinions expressed by the authors of any article are the author's opinion only, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the editors, or publishers.
Corrections? Suggestions? Want to write for us? Email us!