Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Trump Portrait Concept – And It’s Hilariously Awful
Late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel took the opportunity of the unveiling of the official portraits of former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama at the National Gallery at the Smithsonian museum to take a dig at both President Trump and his predecessor. He even took a lighthearted jab at Vice President Pence. All while presenting his concept of what the official Donald Trump portrait might eventually look like.
To say the least, Kimmel’s idea may suit Trump’s character, but certainly may not suit many people’s tastes. But there’s no denying that it’s hilarious.
- Unbelievably, Donald ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Trump Is Now The Poster Boy For Abstinence
- Watch CIA Analyst Destroy Alt-Right Barbie Tomi Lahren Over Russian Conspiracy
- What Happened to James Comey is So Wrong It’s Literally Like a Greek Tragedy
- ‘Tread Very F***ing Lightly’ — Victims Expose Trump’s Disturbing History of Threats
- BREAKING — In the Moment: School Shooting During Columbine Anniversary Gun Reform Walkout
- BREAKING: Democrats Finally File Suit Accusing Trump Campaign of Treason with Russia and Wikileaks