Editorial Cartoon: Jon Stewart Leaving ‘The Daily Show’
Please use the buttons above to share the cartoon.
Please note: The ads within this article are how the artist earns a living from his work. Sharing the link to this page helps the artist pay his bills. Copying his work any other way costs him money. So please, don’t copy the artist’s work and upload it directly to your own blog or publication, or Facebook, Twitter, etc., without the artist’s permission. But please do share it using the buttons, above or below.
Sadly, Jon Stewart announced this week that this year will be his last at the helm of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show.” The iconic show and its host have referred to themselves as “the most trusted name in fake news.” In a time when the integrity of journalism’s elite is questionable at best, Stewart’s commentary will be sorely missed.
- When Pipeline Companies Ignore Environmental Rules, Trump’s Government Drops the Rules
- Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons
- At “Unite The Right 2,” Anti-Fascists Own Streets As Racists Prove What Pathetic Cowards They Are
- Kellyanne Conway can’t name a single black West Wing staffer
- Bones, Brutal Heat, Rarely any Drugs, a Child with a Tumor – A Day With The Border Patrol
- Did Monsanto Cause Blood Cancer? The Relationship is Trickier Than You’d Think