John Oliver Has a Genius Plan to Tell Mike Pence to ‘Go F Himself’ Sure to ‘Really P*** Him Off’
john oliver needs your help to humiliate pence
It is no secret that Vice President Mike Pence is anti-gay. His days as Governor of Indiana were spent supporting such disgusting prospects as conversion therapy and allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT members via the passing of the “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” in 2015.
Since becoming Vice President, he has tried to keep a lid on his views, but not everyone is falling for the charade, least of all “Last Week Tonight” host John Oliver. Pence recently published a children’s book called “Marlon Bundo’s Day in the Life of the Vice President,” which, through a Leporid rabbit character, tries to paint himself as a good person and role model for kids.
Related: Watch: Man Terrorizes Teen With Knife at School Gun Control Meeting – School Punishes Students
Oliver, seeing a perfect opportunity to shred this false image apart, presented his own book called “A Day In The Life Of Marlon Bundo,” which presents the titular character as a gay rabbit “just like the real Marlon” Brando, who is harassed by a homophobic stinkbug who bears a strong resemblance to Pence.
Proceeds from the book will be going to “The Trevor Project,” which works to fight suicide in the LGBT community. Oliver promoted his book with the statement that “this is a real children’s book. This isn’t some adult book telling Mike Pence to go fuck himself. Although, in buying it, that’s exactly what you’d be doing.” Oliver points out that while that is a very good reason to buy the book, another is that “selling more books than Pence will probably really piss him off.”
If you think those are good reasons too, you can buy the book at betterbundobook.com, on Amazon, or the audio book at Audible.
Check out the hilarious segment below:
Featured image screenshot, Youtube.
- Putin had a Despicably Brilliant Strategy to Out Negotiate “Art of the Deal” Trump
- IN THE MOMENT: Papa John’s Founder Banned from Company’s Offices
- Indicting Russians Was Even More Clever Than You Think — Even if They’re Never Tried
- ‘We Sit on Oceans of Data’ – How Health Insurers are Violating Your Privacy and Raising Rates
- ‘Utter Loss of Shame’ – President Obama Appears to Criticize Trump in Speech
- Gun Nut Russian who Asked Trump About Russian Sanctions was Just Charged with Being a Spy