BREAKING: Trump White House in Chaos with Major Loyalist Resignation
One day after admitting to telling “white lies” on behalf of the President, 29 year old former model and long-time Trump loyalist Hope Hicks is resigning from her powerful position to ‘pursue other opportunities’.
Hicks had no political experience prior to the 2016 campaign, and was tied romantically to former White House advisor Rob Porter, who left amid a spousal abuse and security clearance scandal. But she built a reputation as one of the few Presidential Aides who could communicate effectively with the President, and even change his mind.
The resignation follows hot on the heels of an 8 hour marathon grilling by the House Intelligence Committee which initially raised the ire of Democrats who felt “bannon’ed” by Hick’s initial failure to answer questions. However later Hicks admitted to having lied for Trump, and claiming never to have lied about the Trump-Russia matter.
“Hope is outstanding and has done great work for the last three years. She is as smart and thoughtful as they come, a truly great person,” the President said in a statement on the departure. “I will miss having her by my side but when she approached me about pursuing other opportunities, I totally understood. I am sure we will work together again in the future.”
It is not clear what other opportunities Hicks is pursuing, or what it is she lied about. But it is clear that Hicks is the latest in a wave of resignations that has plagued the Trump Administration from the beginning in the communications sphere. Preceding her in leaving the White House communications arena were Sean Spicer, and Anthony Scaramucci. In just over one year.
Featured image by Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images.
- Unbelievably, Donald ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Trump Is Now The Poster Boy For Abstinence
- Watch CIA Analyst Destroy Alt-Right Barbie Tomi Lahren Over Russian Conspiracy
- What Happened to James Comey is So Wrong It’s Literally Like a Greek Tragedy
- ‘Tread Very F***ing Lightly’ — Victims Expose Trump’s Disturbing History of Threats
- BREAKING — In the Moment: School Shooting During Columbine Anniversary Gun Reform Walkout
- BREAKING: Democrats Finally File Suit Accusing Trump Campaign of Treason with Russia and Wikileaks