Alex Jones Tweeted Something Unbelievably Horrifying and Evil After Valentine’s School Shooting
Here’s what Alex Jones had to say shortly after the Parkland Florida school shooting on Valentine’s day – and it takes the phrase “trigger warning” to a whole new, horrifically awful new low level…
— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) February 14, 2018
Don’t bother to delete it, Alex… we have screenshots.
To be honest folks, I just can’t bring myself to write anything more about this. And I don’t think I have to. The evil of this is so obvious, nothing more needs to be said. In this case, a picture really does equal a thousand words.
Related: Former FBI & CIA Agent Has Heartbreaking Reaction to Valentine’s Day School Shooting (VIDEO)
So instead, here are some videos exposing what an evil, psychotic nutcase this guy is. And before you watch them, ask yourself this… If (as the experts say every time we have one of these shootings) people who perpetrate these kinds of acts often gives signs of warning before they carry out an attack – how long before Alex Jones himself carries out an attack? Because he’s been giving warning signs for years:
Featured image screenshot via Youtube.
- Putin had a Despicably Brilliant Strategy to Out Negotiate “Art of the Deal” Trump
- IN THE MOMENT: Papa John’s Founder Banned from Company’s Offices
- Indicting Russians Was Even More Clever Than You Think — Even if They’re Never Tried
- ‘We Sit on Oceans of Data’ – How Health Insurers are Violating Your Privacy and Raising Rates
- ‘Utter Loss of Shame’ – President Obama Appears to Criticize Trump in Speech
- Gun Nut Russian who Asked Trump About Russian Sanctions was Just Charged with Being a Spy